Amigos e familiares,
I just started writing this email in Portuguese and so I had to erase
everything and start over. Our week this week was pretty normal.
We had stake conference yesterday and Saturday. An Area Seventy came from
Rio Grande do Sul to visit us.
He talked about the need for missionares. We discussed ways to help young men,
young women, investigators of age, and retired couples to go on missons. He
said Brasil needs at least 600
more missionaries. For some perspective, our mission has 108 missionaries. It
was a spiritual meeting.
The new missionary training program includes a few online supplements.
That is why I have almost no time to write this email. I was doing the online
courses.
We found a man named Salvador who has gone
to church twice with an older sister in the other ward. He is about 45 and is
not married, doesn´t have kids. He wants to get baptized on Christmas Eve!
White Christmas! Next week, everyone on the mission is going to get together
in Vitòria and we are going to have a Christmas celebration. Neat!
We are going to visit WalMart today. There are only two on the mission.
One in Vitória (some of you may recall that I already visited there in January,
almost a year ago) and one in Campos. Fun!
More next week, I promise.
Love,
Elder Bodily
No comments:
Post a Comment